Monday, October 26, 2009

First Law School Exam Sympathy Cupcakes


We have great professors at our law school.  Sometimes, though, they have to give exams (I guess it's just the nature of the beast).  Normally, the entire class grade rests on one exam.  First year students, however, get a midterm...and believe me, it's bad.  What's worse?  Waiting for and checking the grade.  Wow.  What an experience.

Ok, so, this one professor decided that, as a congratulations for completing the first exam, he would give his entire class CUPCAKES.  I mean, who doesn't love a cupcake?  My first thought was to make law-themed cupcakes.  Then I realized that this class, having just gotten their midterm grades back, might prefer pretty cupcakes to law-themed cupcakes.


I made 3 kinds of cupcakes.  Being on the pumpkin kick that I am, I made pumpkin cupcakes with maple cream cheese buttercream frosting (holy crap is right!).  Then, I made chocolate cupcakes with dark chocolate buttercream and vanilla buttercream.  At this point, I just feel bad that they will have to choose between the 3 amazing flavors!


0 comments:

Post a Comment