Friday, June 5, 2009

It really can make 12 dozen cookies!


Last week, I put my new mixer to the test. My friend Sofi is pregnant and she LOVES cookies...especially chocolate chip. Her sister is in college at Delaware, so when she was done her finals I made a dinner date with her to visit and to hand off some sweet treats for her sister, Sofi.

Of course, I couldn't get away with making only a few dozen cookies for Sofi. So, I decided to test out the limits of my new mixer--it does say it can make 13 dozen cookies, after all. I made 12 dozen cookies and the stand mixer stood up to the challenge!

I sent half the cookies to Sofi, her 3 sisters, and her parents in Panama along with a knitted hat and pair of baby booties for her baby! I brought the rest to work and to Megan (who is also a huge cookie fan!)

They were a huge hit...here in the US and 4,000 miles away in Panama :)


1 comments:

~pen~ said...

you are a precious, precious young woman who blessed the heck out us yesterday.

please send me an email or come see my blog bc i linked you to give me your snail mail address, or email me. molly wants to write you a note :)

you are so dear. thank you from the bottom of our hearts <3

Post a Comment